Right Start Foundation International was founded on January 13th 2003. Right Start Foundation is a registered UK charity and is set up as a non-profit making voluntary and community organisation.
Since its inception Right Start Foundation International (RSFI) has developed initiatives which have been at the forefront of developing understanding and introducing new concepts and approaches to tackling key misunderstandings and negative trends.
RSFI has been working in the following five (5) strategic areas:
- Anti Drugs and substance misuse programmes in UK and the Middle East.
- Researching and developing solutions in tacking negative trends in families.
- Building bridges between global civilisations.
- Researching and developing programmes to empower women.
- Building capacity in the youth of the Middle East and North Africa to achieve their social and economic potentia